Vacancy details: Are you a warm, experienced early years practitioner with a passion for enhancing children’s lives?
Beresford Pre-school is looking to welcome a self-motivated and enthusiastic practitioner to our friendly team.
We at Beresford believe every young person deserves the best possible start. We have created a Preschool that offers endless opportunities and resources and an expanse of outdoor areas for exploration, education and play for children aged 2 – 4 years. We are outside 80% of the session no matter what the weather brings.
We are looking for driven people willing to bring skills and knowledge who are energetic and can think on their own feet.
- A real, genuine desire to care for children is essential
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or NVQ Level 2 who would be willing to further their training to Level 3, with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Good sound knowledge of the EYFS and an ability to extend and enhance children’s learning through a child centred approach
- Initiative to be able to create an exciting and nurturing learning environment
- Strong communication skills to be able to liaise effectively with parents and carers, children, staff and other professionals
- Be able to keep accurate records of child development and identify next steps in learning.
Working hours: 28.5 hours per week / 38 weeks per year term time only.
Salary: £7.99 hourly rate.
How to apply: Please email email@example.com or contact the pre-school on 07815 048143 for a job application form.