Vacancy details: Nursery Nurse Apprentice with the following:
- Willingness to learn.
- A commitment to obtaining Level 2 early years education and paediatric first aid qualification.
- Previous experience of working with young children.
- Good communication skills.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Commitment to working effectively with young children and families.
- Friendly and flexible approach at work which facilitates the development of effective relationships.
Prima Montessori Day Nursery is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Young People and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment.
Qualifications required/desired: GCSE’s English / Maths / ICT.
Working Hours: Full Time.
Salary: Apprentice wage.
Provider contact details for applicants: Toni or Helen - 01634 838400.
Closing date: 12 April 2019.