Vacancy details: Are you an established early years practitioner with great leadership skills looking to develop your career? Beresford Preschool is looking to appoint a passionate and effective Deputy Preschool Manager.
We at Beresford believe every young person deserves the best possible start. We have created a Preschool that offers endless opportunities and resources and an expanse of outdoor areas for exploration, education and play for children aged 2 – 4 years. We are outside 80% of the session no matter what the weather brings.
We are looking for driven people willing to bring skills and knowledge who are energetic and can think on their own feet.
- A real, genuine desire to care for children is essential
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification, with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and an ability to extend and enhance children’s learning through a child centred approach.
- Initiative to be able to create an exciting and nurturing learning environment.
- Strong communication skills to be able to liaise effectively with parents and carers, children, staff and other professionals.
- Effective organisation and personnel skills to help lead a team and support staff professional development.
- Be able to keep accurate records of child development and identify next steps in learning.
- Commitment to provide safe, high quality education and care for young children, which meets the needs of the individual child and Safeguarding legislation.
As a charity based childcare provider, Beresford will require you to work alongside the committee to ensure the best educational provision for our children.
Working hours: 28.5 hours per week / 38 weeks per year term time only.
Salary: £9.59 hourly rate.
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the pre-school on 07815 048143 for a job application form.