Vacancy details: We have a vacancy in our 0-2 and 3-5 rooms. You will be responsible for providing a safe, high quality education and care for young children which meets the individual needs of children attending the setting.
- Willingness to learn.
- Level 2 / 3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent, and paediatric first aid.
- Previous experience of working with young children.
- Sound knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Knowledge of child protection procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- An understanding of play based approaches to children’s learning and development.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Commitment to working effectively with young children and families.
- Friendly and flexible approach at work which facilitates the development of effective relationships.
Prima Montessori Day Nursery is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Young People and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment.
Qualifications required/desired: Level 2 / 3 Early Years Qualification, Paediatric First Aid.
Working Hours: Full Time.
Salary: To be confirmed.
Provider contact details for applicants: Toni or Helen - 01634 838400.
Closing date: 12 April 2019.